A leading Smart library for a sustainable and flourishing higher education communities by 2030.
The University Library and Information Services is committed to provide seamless access to the widest possible spectrum of information resources in support of instruction, research, extension, and public service.
A partner in the institution's educational mission to develop and support learners who can discover, access, and use information effectively for academic success, research, and lifelong learning.
- Build, organize, and maintain hybrid collections sufficient in quantity, depth, format, and currency to support the research and curricular programs of the institution. (Smart Resources)
- Establish and maintain relevant, user-centered, and innovative services and programs dedicated to support the University's core mission of teaching, research, and public service. (Smart Services)
- Provide learning spacers where users interact in physical and virtual environments to expand learning and facilitate the creation of new knowledge. (Smart Place)
- Provided quality and sufficient personnel to ensure excellence and to function successfully in an environment of continuous change. (Smart People)
- Strengthen internal engagement and external relations through communications, publications, events, and stewardships. (Smart Governance)