The Civil Engineering Department of the College of Engineering announces the result of the initial screening of applicants for the Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE) program. The applicants who passed the initial screening will proceed to the virtual interview.
Instructions for the Interview:
1. A Gmail account that bears your complete name (family name, given name) must be used in accessing your virtual pre-interview room; otherwise, you will be denied admission.
2. Join the virtual pre-interview room at least 15 minutes before your interview schedule. The link is provided below.
3. The interview process will be conducted virtually. Ensure that you have a stable internet connection, and your device has functional camera and microphone that can be turned on during the interview.
4. Dress appropriately and wear your hair presentably for the interview. Ensure that there are no distractions.
5. Prepare one (1) PDF file containing copies of the following: Report Card (back-to- back), certificates of award and recognition, and proofs of participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
6. Be ready with pen and sheets of paper for some pre-interview activities.
Below is the list of interview qualifiers and their respective interview schedule:
For any questions or clarifications, you may call the College of Engineering – Talisay Campus at telephone number 7120005 local 130.